- Application process
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
JUNE 2021: Since the MDiv is a new program this year, the application deadline is currently extended through June (MDiv applications only). We encourage you to apply as long as the MDiv application is still available in the drop-down menu here. Normal deadline: March 15 of each year.
Please note the entire application process is online, including submission of letters of reference. To apply, please select the MDiv application from the drop-down menu here. Newly accepted students are required to attend the Residency at Antiochian Village before beginning their first year of coursework. This is a change from past years. Due to COVID-19, the 2021 Residency will be held in an online format.
The following are required as part of the online application:
- Recent full-face photograph of the applicant
- Statement of the reason for application to the program
- Brief autobiography
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s pastor; Antiochian seminarians must also submit letter from the Archdiocese.
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 (seventy-five U.S. dollars), payable by credit card through the online application process.