- Application process
- St. Stephen’s Certificate (non-degree...
MTh or Certificate? The coursework is the same for both programs; the only difference is MTh students pursue a Thesis after coursework is completed, and are required to have earned a prior undergradutate degree. If you plan to pursue the Master of Theology degree, please apply directly to the MTh using that application in the drop-down menu.
The deadline has passed for Fall 2021 applications to the St. Stephen's Certificate and MTh in Applied Orthodox Theology programs. There is no mid-year entry into the program. We encourage you to apply for Fall 2022 admission. Application deadline is March 15 of each year.
Please note: Newly accepted students are now required to attend the Residency at Antiochian Village before beginning their first year of coursework. This is a change from past years. Due to COVID-19, the 2021 Residency will be held in an online format. Planning is in progress.
Application Deadline: March 15 of each year.
The following are required as part of the online application:
- Recent full-face photograph of the applicant
- Statement of the reason for application to the program
- Brief autobiography with an emphasis on church activities
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s pastor; or FOR ALL CLERGY, a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s bishop or pertinent ecclesiastical authority
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 (seventy-five U.S. dollars), payable by credit card through the online application process.