- Application process
- MTh in Applied Orthodox Theology...
Applications for all programs are now online. Be sure to choose the correct application from the drop-down menu. NOTE: Current or former AHOS students who have completed (or will soon complete) the St. Stephen’s program and wish to pursue the M.Th. degree, please choose the Bridge Application (at the bottom of the drop-down menu). First-time applicants, please choose one of the other four applications: St. Stephen’s Certificate Program (Non-Degree), M.Th. in Applied Orthodox Theology, M.Th. in Pastoral Care & Counseling, or Ph.D. Program. Application requirements for each program are outlined below.
Deadline: August 15 of each year.
The following are required as part of the online application:
- Recent full-face photograph of the applicant
- Statement of reason for application to the program
- A brief autobiography with an emphasis on church activities
- Evidence of successful completion of an accredited baccalaureate degree (official transcript)
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s pastor, or FOR ALL CLERGY, a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s bishop or pertinent ecclesiastical authority
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 (seventy-five U.S. dollars), payable by credit card through the online application process.