All applicants must submit a complete application to the following address:
Registrar, Antiochian House of Studies
Attn: MTh in Pastoral Counseling Program
385 Ivy Lane, Bergenfield, NJ 07621-4598
In addition, applicants are required to send a duplicate electronic copy of the complete application to the Pastoral Counseling program staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that no application will be considered unless a full duplicate electronic copy is sent to this email address.
A complete application package for the MTh in Pastoral Counseling program consists of the following 6 items:
- a completed application cover sheet (next page in this catalogue);
- a recent passport-style photograph of the applicant;
- a 2,500-word autobiographical sketch capturing important dimensions of one’s own personal journey (theological, psychological, spiritual, social/familial, etc.);
- a general statement of interest for application to the program;
- evidence of successful completion of an accredited baccalaureate degree;
- FOR LAYPERSONS, a letter of reference from a pastor; FOR CLERGY, a letter from the applicant’s bishop or pertinent ecclesiastical authority;
- a non-refundable application fee of $75 by check or money order payable to: “The Antiochian Archdiocese,” and designated for “Antiochian House of Studies.”
Please see the writeable application cover sheet on the following page.